Thread: May Challenge - E3!

1. May Challenge - E3!

Well, here it is. I decided to do an E3 themed challenge. What does that mean? That means that you can draw anything E3 related. So that can range from drawing game characters playing their latest game, or let's say Sweettooth playing Super Mario Sunshine or something. Or maybe game characters moshing in the infamous E3 parties (as much as I frown on those, but that's just me), wishful booth designs, booth babes with game characters (or you ), or whatever you think would be fun to draw, as long as it's E3 related. Well, get crackin artists!
    Edit - If this sounds too stupid to try or something, let me know in this thread. I will change it if enough people ask.

2. Hm. I take it that there is no interest in this. Well, I'll leave it here and try something better in June. May is a busy month for students, so I understand. Keep posting your stuff anyways!

3. I would do a last-minute submission if I get the chance. I just finished the semester last week, and this week has been nothing but work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. I'm gonna take this one down Hero, since you'd be the only entry...
    You're still more than welcome to do one though.

5. is it too late to summit now? cus I might just come up with something.
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

6. I got a new challenge up, but if ya wanna give it a shot I'm not stopping ya. Go ahead.

7. how bout this one. I did this awhile back and its nothing spectacular, but i i thought i'd share it with you.

http://www.geocities.com/konxept/linkgc.jpg
    "be water my friend"bruce lee