UPDATE: 11/16/2003 to mark sold games.

I've got a few games to unload. Interested parties may email me at discworld6@aol.com .

PAYMENT OPTION
I can only accept payment via Postal Money Orders. Checks and Bank money orders are too much of a pain. I do not accept Paypal payments, nor will I ever. Sorry.

SHIPPING INFO
I send items via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping will be about $3-$5 or so. Depends how many games. I will ship once I recieve payment. In other words, while I am at the Post office cashing the money order, your package goes out. Also, to prevent headaches, I ship to the US only.

TRADES WELCOME
While I'd prefer to sell the games, I am open to trades. I am mainly looking for Ps2, Gamecube and Saturn imports. If you've got complete and mint copies of Castlevania Aria of Sorrow(GBA) or a GBPlayer(GC) I'd also be interested in any of those. With trades, I ask that you ship first, unless I know you.

MY FEEDBACK
I've dealt with a number of people here at TNL with no problems. I've got 100% positive feedback over on eBay as well(metalslug6). Though I've been using my account there less and less due to the overabundance of paypal only auctions.

IMPORTANT NOTES
Be sure you can play imports before buying any Japanese games. I do not accept returns based on incompatability with mod chips, swap techniques or what have you. Be 100% sure that you can play the game before buying. Unless noted otherwise, all discs are completely free of scratches. I am very anal about the condition of my posessions, so you can be assured when I say scratch free, I mean it. If a game was bought new, it'll look new. Prices are not set in stone. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

PLAYSTATION 2 Us
----------
Mega Man X7 - SOLDComplete, like new. Only thing missing is shrink wrap and the little security sticker. I played it once and that was enough to tell I didn't enjoy it. Absolutely flawless condition. May be selling elsewhere soon before value drops. If interested, contact me ASAP.

PLAYSTATION 2 JAPAN
-----------
The Mechsmith Run+Dim - $Make an OFFER$ Complete. Disc is scratch free. This is an odd little Mech game. Make me an offer if you're interested. I'm unsure what to price it at.

Flower Sun & Rain - $Make an OFFER$ Complete. Disc is scratch free. Intriguing adventure game from Grasshopper, the folks behind the anticipated Killer7. This game shares a similar graphics style and a seemingly weird storyline. Unfortunately, it is very Japanese intensive and not really playable unless you understand Japanese.

Simple 2000 Vol. 16 : The Sniper 2 - $15 Complete. Scratch free. Budget game which gives you control of a Sniper. Pretty lame.

GAMECUBE US
-----------
Mega Man Network Transmission - SOLD Complete. Scratch free. Literally played under 30 minutes. I do not like the card system. My loss is your gain...or something.

DREAMCAST JAPAN
-----------
Pop n Music 2 - $Make an OFFER$ Complete, minus spine card. Some light scratches. Was bought used. Works 100% though. It was my personal copy until I found one with a spine card. This is easily the hardest Pop N title to find on Dc. It is a Key disc and allows the playing of the two Append Discs that were released.