Thread: GameCube w/2 games, GC-GBA Link, Memory Card

1. GameCube w/2 games, GC-GBA Link, Memory Card

I have a INDIGO Nintendo GameCube system with 2 games, memory card and GC to GBA Link cable. You will get the following games:
    • Soul Calibur II
    • Eternal Darkness

SCII is in MINT condition. Eternal Darkness has slight scratch marks. Both are COMPLETE with box and manual.

System is in MINT condition. Item was opened to try out and was put away. Only thing missing is the manual.

Item also includes Memory Card and GC to GBA Link Cable. I dont know what size the memory card is whether its the 59 blocks or 251. I'll have to check.

My girl has these with her at the moment. I dont have pictures, but I will have them next week, if you would like to see them.

I accept PayPal, Cash (at your own risk), Check (5-7 day clearing), and money orders. I have 355+ unique positive feedbacks on eBay. Here is my link to my eBay account.. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25

Item will be posted on eBay end of next week, if it is not sold

2. So how much?

3. Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    So how much?
    I was guessing $130 plus shipping? Reasonable pricing is negotiable. I would guess shipping is about $15 US Priority Mail (2-3 days)

Insurance is $3 more. But dont worry..all items are packed professionally..so you dont have to worry.

4. anyone?

5. SOLD for $165.00 including shipping!!!

6. good for you.