Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are these DC games good?

1. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Does DC headhunter have those annoying load screens from the ps2 version?
    Yep, the only differences between PS2 Headhunter and DC is the PS2 version has longer loading and more dead bodies in the mall level. Strangely it still has the glitches of the DC version despite coming out later.

Fun game, reminded me of Winback, another fine non-MGS stealth game. I know everyone hated it, but I loved the motorcycle and aimlessly blasting through town.

*-neo

2. I found Headhunter to be enjoyable for what it was. I hated the motorcycle control though, ack.

3. I also loved Winback, I had more fun with it than with MGS. Anyone know how the PS2 version compares to the N64 one?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by Seven Force
    You really mean Giga Wing 2, right?
    Yeah, I always get those two mixed up. Gunbird 2 is definetly worth getting.

5. Don't miss MDK2. The action, bracing difficulty, and humor is too good to pass up. A fair share of secret paths, rooms and shortcuts as well, for replay value. Fluke Hawkins' stages may be boring to some (but not to me) but the action never stops when playing with Max and Kurt. The adrenaline really starts pumping when you make a mistake or overstep your boundaries, and every enemy in the room attacks you like the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.

My only complaint is, the music doesn't really need to be heard, or turned on for that matter. There were also complaints about the control, but if you like Halo's control scheme on XBOX, you shouldn't have a problem with MDK2.

Wish Bioware would get on the ball with a sequel already.

6. Another "don't miss it" vote for MDK2. While Kurt's levels are certainly the best, Max's & the Doc's make for nice variety and challenge. To this day, it's a DC favorite of mine.

Also try and track down the Japanese import Cosmic Smash - a futuristic, stylish mix of Breakout and Virtua Tennis.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

7. I'd just like to add that I think MDK 2 is useless. I didn't enjoy a moment of it.

8. I love MDK2, but I reccomend the PC version over the DC one, since you can save anywhere, there's multiple difficulties, and some puzzles are less cryptic.

9. MDK 2 is an exceptional game, get it.
    I also recommend Tokyo Extreme Racer 2, that is if you like racing I bought a DC just for that game!
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.