Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy Unlimited

1. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    No I can't, unfortunately. And to qualify my previous statement, I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, so I haven't heard a lot of anime STs.

It's really standard Final Fantasy fare. Whimsical, triumphant, well orchestrated, and it evokes a certain sence of curiosity. I just happen to like it a lot.
    Ah, okay. Understood. Because it's a fact that Escaflowne has the best anime ST ever. Honest.

Escaflowne is great... but NieA is better.

3. Volume three just came out, and I picked it up at work tonight. I haven't watched it yet, but I'll get back to you as soon as I do.

4. Wow. The third installment has got to be the worst of the three so far. Completely underwhelming. So much so, that it makes me want to just stop watching it all-together.

5. Heh now you know how I felt when I watched a demo of the first episode.

6. Geez, that's some words of encouragement right there. That's sad too, I was really getting interested after Vol 2.

Yeah. I watch the first episode years ago at anime club and while the game references were nice, it didn't leave me with much interest to watch anymore.
    Taking it one day at a time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Geez, that's some words of encouragement right there. That's sad too, I was really getting interested after Vol 2.
    Me too. I might hang on until the next DVD, but things aren't looking too good. Especially considering I can recoupe my entire costs if I want to.