Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Your Favorite Movies

I work in an office. The movie made me laugh when I saw it. Once. And that was enough, really. My printer and copy machines never really give me trouble, but the memo shit at the beginning was spot on.

Like I said, funny movie but it's no Naked Gun or Young Frankenstein.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Yeah, but Young Frankenstein is a different kind of comedy in a way. Mel Brooks has his own kind of spoof comedy going on.

Both are funny to me. But Office space is more up to date with the times. (obviously because of the filming gap between them)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep
    Office Space - The fact that it was filmed in Dallas just makes it all the more funny to me. I agree that it's lost a bit after seeing it a few times, but up until he comes out of the hypnosis is always great.
    It was actually filmed in Austin, with the exception of one day of filming in Dallas.

http://www.louisville.edu/~b0este02/createfilm.htm

4. Freddy Got Fingered - Most people hate this but my mates and I thought it was fucking hilarious. "I can see you yeah but you can't see me" I wouldn't be suprised if it came up in the "your worst movies" thread infact that's what reminded me of it.
    3DO Serial No. 033693019 "Serial number brothers!!!......" *high five*