Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost in the Shell TV series

1. Ghost in the Shell TV series

http://www.production-ig.com/Ghost_TV.html

Wow.

Already this is lookin better than the movie...can't wait to see how it turns out.

2. SooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooo fuckin much better looking than that piece of shite movie. It has Fuchikoma and everything.

FUELED BY SATAN! *rocks*
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

3. Originally posted by Riisuke
    SooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooo fuckin much better looking than that piece of shite movie. It has Fuchikoma and everything.
    Even your favorite composer Yoko Kanno doing the music.

This series is going to ROCK.

4. Looks good. I liked the movie, so I am sure to like the series. My friend, a Ghost nut, is gonna flip when he sees the website pics.

- Kabuki

5. I loved Ghost in the Shell, I am excited about this series and it is going to be aired on TV in the USA

6. Kanno is doing the music?! MMMMN! *convulses*

Excuse me, I need to change my pants.

With this and the domestic release of Man-Machine Interface, it looks like Major Kusanagi/Aramaki is set to wreak her special brand of android havoc again
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

7. PLEASE GOD! don't let this one suck, also that the characters don't look like in the mangas PLEASE!

8. I took a look at the site and it said nothing about how many episodes the series will be. Anyone know how many?
    pwned by Ivan

9. Originally posted by MajinRyu
    PLEASE GOD! don't let this one suck, also that the characters don't look like in the mangas PLEASE!
    You're a crazy man, the manga was so much better than the movie (which i didn't care for). The movie had slick animation and that's about it. They had to cut to much out to fit it into 2 hours and the story lost all its meaning.

Give me Fuchikomas and animation that looks like the cutscenes did in the PSX game, those were sweet.

10. Originally posted by Green
    I took a look at the site and it said nothing about how many episodes the series will be. Anyone know how many?
    Not sure, but they're speculating around 26 or so(usual run).