Thread: For Sale: New NGPC KoFR2, CFC, SS2, MS1

1. For Sale: New NGPC KoFR2, CFC, SS2, MS1

*UPDATED*
    Games are all still available, SS2 price dropped.

[1]Card Fighters Clash (SNK): $20
    [1]King Of Fighters R2: $25
    [3]Metal Slug Mission 1: $20 each
    [1]Samurai Shodown 2: $25

Prices don't include shipping or PayPal fees (which will only be a couple bucks if you use it).

I came accross some old stock in a store and bought it up. I'm under cutting Shawn by about $5 on each but really I just want to break even plus cover the few games I'm keepin' .

Anyone interested can email me.

2. Bump.

Y'know you want it. GMR Magazine just gave Card Fighters Clash a 9/10 this month. It's the good shit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Blaine
    Bump.

Y'know you want it. GMR Magazine just gave Card Fighters Clash a 9/10 this month. It's the good shit.
    Yea, I do want it.

You don't have any NGPC's you could throw in either, do ya? Hold a Capcom one for me, because I need to find a really cheap NGPC... I just missed the amazing sale
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Hey Blaine - If you arent holding that SNK version of Card Fighters Clash for Roufouss as well I'll take it off your hands ---- PM 'ed ya...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Blaine
    GMR Magazine just gave Card Fighters Clash a 9/10 this month. It's the good shit.
    Hmm...seems GMR is a little behind on their reviews...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Yea, I do want it.

You don't have any NGPC's you could throw in either, do ya? Hold a Capcom one for me, because I need to find a really cheap NGPC... I just missed the amazing sale
    All I have are SNK's and they seem to be mostly spoken for (unless GohanX backs out).

But I'll tell you what. If you really are interested in a NGPC...I got one from Toys R Us for $19 on Monday evening.

It's possible that they'd still have one (they had two for $19 and one with sonic for $39). I'm willin to make the run and check it. Just gimme...$22 plus shipping ($3 for gas, the effort is on me).

Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Hmm...seems GMR is a little behind on their reviews...
    Better late than never.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Blaine
    All I have are SNK's and they seem to be mostly spoken for (unless GohanX backs out).

But I'll tell you what. If you really are interested in a NGPC...I got one from Toys R Us for $19 on Monday evening.

It's possible that they'd still have one (they had two for $19 and one with sonic for $39). I'm willin to make the run and check it. Just gimme...$22 plus shipping ($3 for gas, the effort is on me).

Better late than never.

If you could check that would be awesome.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

8. I checked. They don't have it, sorry.

Bump for price change.

9. only if i could find a descent priced NGPC, I would love to take the Card Fighters Clash off of you~ Darn..