Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to Spider Man tomorrow? hell, move it if you gotta

1. Originally posted by Klonoa
    wtf...you guys got theaters that open in the early morning?

wtf..
    Yep, i may be one of the first persons in the U.S. to see the movie if it opens when the theater time says.

2. Being its 2:15 Friday here, I will be seeing it today! I hear that the Hulk teaser may be attached.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    wtf...you guys got theaters that open in the early morning?

wtf..
    Movies are best seen at night....but then again, not everyone works during the daytime ( like yours truly ).
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

4. Ahg..I might have to go with older sister to go see it (Everyones to busy...FOR SPIDERMAN!? BAH!) but damnit...Imma see me some Spider-Man
    Play Guitar Hero //

5. Just picked up my tickets online for the 8:30 showing. Make sure you get to the theater early. Nothing worse than having to split up with your friends because there are'nt enough seats, or having to sit all the way up front in a corner.

6. Thats why im going to the super early show, i dont have to work today and can beat the crowds, plus i will see it before almost everyone.

7. Just got back, must say its one fun ride to take! I recommend it highly and hope everyone has as much fun as i did!!!!!!!!!

8. I've just seen it, and to all of you sitting on the fence or have low expectations, i will just say this: Go.See.The.Fucking.Movie. After watching this, its oing to take a miracle for Star Wars to captivate me the way this did. As a long-time comic fan, there were specific parts of the movie that were almost perfect recreations from the comics. They even made the ridiculous looking Green Goblin cool. I am going to see this at least 10 times.

9. guys, what were the trailers in the movie?

Willem Dafoe. Rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. XXX, Stuart Little 2, Minority Report, Cimarron, Men in Black 2(funny), and one other movie.