Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's going to Spider Man tomorrow? hell, move it if you gotta

1. The first deal was a very short ad for the Hulk movie, which doesnt come out till summer of 2003, and pretty much the same otherwise. For me this will be a two more times at the theater and immediate DVD purchase for sure. 5 out of 5 stars.

2. Nope. I might see it Sunday.... I think it looks pretty crappy though... Green Goblin and Mary Jane are both poorly represented. At least it's better than Scooby Doo...

3. I leave for it in 3 hours....don't spoil it for me!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Redterrier

4. I just got back from seeing Spider-Man, and man, did it own! It did just about everything right, a fine a example of what a comic book movie should be. At no time did I think to myself, "What the fuck is this shit?!", the film makers remained true to the Spider-Man story, they even included all of his mannerisms. Not to mention that Danny Elfman of Simpson's fame did the music, and Bruce Campbell is in it!

Plus, there were only a few inaccuracies, ALL of which are forgivable and forgettable.

[Spoilers, but honesty, you should know the Spider-Man story by now.]

- Peter Parker is in high school instead of college when he is bitten.
    - The spider that bites him is genetically altered, instead of radioactive.
    - The thief kills Uncle Ben via a car jacking, rather than a robbery at his home.
    - Hobgoblin's origin is probably wrong, but who gives a fuck about him.

[/Spoilers]

The only thing I can see people complaining about this movie is it's special effects. Because just like Blade 2, Spider-Man relies heavily on CG fight scenes. But to all those people who complain about this, I only have one thing to say to you:

<center>
    "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU WHINEY BITCHES!"

</center>

All in all it was great movie, and I look forward to the inevitable sequels.