Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to Spider Man tomorrow? hell, move it if you gotta

1. Who's going to Spider Man tomorrow? hell, move it if you gotta

I will be there, show opens in exactly eight hours.

2. I would be going early, but I forgot SM was this week until Sunday, by which point it was to late to call off work. Which means I'll miss all the matinee showings and all of friends who are going, so if I want to see it tomorrow, I have to walk to the theater and see it alone.

But I want to so very, very much.

3. wtf...you guys got theaters that open in the early morning?

wtf..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. i'm so there tomorrow night. i'm going to get tickets right when the movie theatre opens. when 9:00 pm hits, i can just walk in. no waiting in long ass lines for tickets.

5. I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY want to go see it tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will end up going. Depends on how many showings are between 7:30pm and 9:45pm...

- Kabuki

6. Phoenix only cares about Kirsten Dunst...
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Heh, looks like both theatres are playing it like six times each between 7:30pm and 10pm !! Looks like I'm going to see Spiderman !!

- Kabuki

8. Originally posted by phoenix angel wing
    Phoenix only cares about Kirsten Dunst...
    then just bring it.

ok that was bad, but i couldn't help it.

9. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks Toby Maguire is a little bitch?
    Boo, Hiss.

10. I will be attending the 9:15 pm showing of Spider-Man tomorrow night. I bought the tickets in advance on Wed. so I'm all set and ready to go. I'll also be buying Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones tickets tomorrow morning at the Chinese in Hollywood. For all of you that got stung badly by the Phantom Menace, rejoice in the fact that Attack of the Clones will kick MAJOR ass. Nice!