Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil $39.88 at Target.

1. Resident Evil $39.88 at Target.

They were sold out when I went so I got a raincheck.

Anybody have it?

What did you pay for it?

Impressions?

Thanks in advance...

2. I have it.

I paid $39.88 for it, plus tax of course.

I think its great.

Hope that helps
    omg TNL epics!

Good looking out guys. You both rock
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

Capcommie Guest
    Yep. I got the last copy at my nearest Target. It looks so pretty next to its Japanese cousin.

5. Well, I went to my frikin Target on wednesday when it came out, but they had none. SO I got it for regular price from GameStop. Maybe I will go to Target again, get a copy of RE for $39.90 and return it to GameStop to get my money back Hmm, Sounds like a plan

Game is awesome, and you should definately give it a try. Unless you dont like RE series, and if so, than you not going to like this one either.

6. I got mine yesterday. Yes the target i went to was also sold out. But what i did, was get the Target Ad, and went to Best buy, and they had it, showed them the add, and give it to me at 39.99.. CC also does this, But the lady didnt give me an extra 10% off..

7. I used my raincheck from Target at EB to PROVE it was $39.88

Yay. They sold it to me for 39.88, and the game is great so far. (I didn't remember it being this hard though...

8. Yay-ness!! I took the target flyer to fye and got it for that price there, since ya know, target was completely wiped out, so was eb..and best buy..
    It's a mirror image!

9. Is that aurora in your avatar?

wEEman33 Guest
    I had to go to two Targets because the first one was sold out, but I finally got a copy for $40.