Thread: BeatMania IIDX Arcade...

1. BeatMania IIDX Arcade...

Yo people out there, I would like to ask where are these codes found? Where does it originate from? When a new BMIIDX is released, how long till the codes are released? Also, can I have a current list of the codes from 3rd style till the current 8th or 9th style? I would be very grateful for your help. Thanks!

Peace,
    DJEnD

2. I don't have the answer you're looking for, but have you tried posting this question on ddrfreak.com? There is a good chance that someone over there might know.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJEnD
    Also, can I have a current list of the codes from 3rd style till the current 8th or 9th style? I would be very grateful for your help. Thanks!
    3rd Style:
    To play an ''Extra'' stage (4th stage) you must pass at least a 5 star song on your final stage.

Move first slider to the middle, and the other 3 to the top. Press the VEFX button. You can select the another version of some songs while holding the VEFX Button and selecting a song.

4th Style:
    Pass a 5 star, 6 star, 7 star, or flashing 7 star as your last song. You'll get another stage. There are no changes to the EX stages unlike 3rd style/7th style/8th style.

5th Style:
    To play a fourth stage, you must pass at least a 5 star song as your last song.

To unlock everything in the game, all songs etc, you must achieve a 634 combo. YOU MUST GET IT ON _ONE_ SONG. You can't use an expert course.

6th Style:
    To play the ''Extra stage'' you must do either one of these on your last stage:

4 Stars - Pass with all just greats.
    5 Stars - Pass with all greats/just greats.
    6 Stars - Pass with 100% of your groove meter.
    7 Stars - Clear the song.
    Flashing 7 Stars - Clear the song.

7th Style:
    To play the ''Extra stage'' you must do either one of these on your last stage:

4 Stars - Pass with all just greats.
    5 Stars - Pass with all greats/just greats.
    6 Stars - Pass with 100% of your groove meter.
    7 Stars - Clear the song.
    Flashing 7 Stars - Clear the song.

8th Style:
    To get one more song, meet one of these criteria on your final stage:
    1. Get a full-combo on a 5-star song.
    2. Pass a 6-star song with a 100% Groove Gauge.
    3. Pass a 7-star song.

Some extra songs like Sakura are accessible only on the Extra Stage.

9th Style:
    Unlockable:
    Quasar-
    AAA Paranoia Survivor MAX on another. 2 player non battle counts, as does autoscratch and easy.
    Paranoia Survivor-
    MAX As your last song before EX stage, AAA a 7 or flashing 7 star song on another with hard enabled. 2 player non battle counts, as does autoscratch and easy.
    Love is Drowning-
    Play these songs in order: Cloudy Music, Breeding, Music to your Head
    Sweet Sweet Love Magic-
    Play these songs in order: D2R, Destiny, Kakumei
    New Sana Song-
    Play these songs in order: Jelly Kiss, Let the Snow Paint Me, Let the Snow paint me Remix

4. Hey, you should know the procedure for this, and it's easy enough to look up if you don't.

7th style secret unlock code. On 2P side, while holding "1", press "7755336644225".

8th style unlock code. On 2P side, while holding "Effect" key, press "1167222335336".

9th style unlock code. On 2P side, "Efffect" + "VEFX" key, press "3366121277455"