Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't do anything outside of logging in

1. Can't do anything outside of logging in

Alright, so someone I know signed up some time ago, and is having trouble posting, or changing avatar, or doing doing pretty much anything outside of logging in.

The forum spits out a "you do not have permission" error, and signing up for a new account seems to be impossible because the verification image doesn't load.

2. Is he getting a TNL error page or a standard browser one?

Anyway, let me know his nick and I'll check him out.

3. Argh. Can't believe I forgot to mention her name. Nomi.

And it's a TNL error, not a browser error.

4. Get them to check through their email to see if there's one from TNL with an activation link in it.

5. Says that there was one, and she did activate it.

6. It should be fine now. She was in the list of users awaiting parental consent. Perhaps at some point she told vBulletin she was under 13? It's easy to click the wrong answer by accident the way registration is set up.

7. Nah, she isn't. That's kinda odd.

Supposedly works now, though. Thanks.

8. Bumpo!

A friend of mine is having the same problem. He says that he's still "in the damn queue to be added to TNL!" Apparently he's been told that he's waiting for an administrator to activate his account. He's been trying for over a week now. BTW, if it means anything, I believe his user name will be d-lite.

Any help is hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance

Pa

9. You do realize you "bumpo-ed" a thread that was already at the top of the index, right? :)

Your friend's registration is straight now.

10. A friend of mine is having this same error. He has clicked on the activation link so it is not that. His username is Nomeaz1.