Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stipplage

1. Stipplage

Nah, not mine. My girlfriend wanted some feedback on this, and had trouble signing up...

It's not finished yet, obviously.

2. Stippling's cool, but too much time for me to bother with.

3. Its pretty nice looking so far. Its kind of hard to give feedback here since the main issue will be the balance of light & dark. The piece is so early here we have no idea how the background will be handled, so who can say?

But so far, it is nicely done.

JM

4. Looks good.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

5. Stppling scares many artists regardless of talent.

Nice to see you have the grit to do it, I await the finish.
    Only you can stop sig pollution.

Don't finish it. It looks rad the way it is.

7. Icepick stole the words from my fingertips.

Don't add anymore. It's very good how it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. It does look good as is, but could be made even better with more work.

9. Finally got my account working, so I don't have to post through him anymore. This is the second version, as I ended up scratching the first. I didn't like how the contrast was going, so I just decided to start over. Same image, basically, just done a little lighter. Ignore the random blotches of darkness... My pen ran out of ink, and I don't want to be mixing different brands of black (black ink should be black ink, dammit. Instead, I get varying red and blue tones) so I have to wait to make any more progress on it.

10. I think George Searat did three paintings in his entire life, which ended at age 27. His mother blamed the paintings.

Actually, a lot of 20th century artists died at or around age 27. It was a running gag in our modern art class, especially since I was 26 at the time! *panic*

Just think you should know before you commit to this...

PS. Don't drink Absinthe, it probably did not help the "27 club"

*28 and counting, crossing fingers*
    Only you can stop sig pollution.