Thread: Why is the word "massage" censored in my custom status?

Why is the word "massage" censored in my custom status?

Help.

2. ass?

GENIUS!

Although why "ass" is censored when we can have words like "limp dick" in our sigs is beyond me.

Guess because we can turn sigs off. Just answered my own ?, nevermind.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. There's only so much room in the options to set censored custom text words, and a lot of the default-censoring applies to 'forum', 'admin', 'mod' etc so people can't set their texts to "FORUm SUPER MOD UR BANNED LOL" or whatever to confuse people.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Although why "ass" is censored when we can have words like "limp dick" in our sigs is beyond me.
    Yeah, I know, but something as benigne (I know I'm spelling that wrong) as "I just peed on my boyfriend" is considered vulgar. It's cus the mods are all screwd up in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    GENIUS!

Guess because we can turn sigs off. Just answered my own ?, nevermind.
    I figured out that the magic word was "ass", and it only took me a day! Man, Ma John's boy is quick!

That's like some of the rap crap I heard coming from one of the girls in my office. She was singing something along the lines of, "I'll slap a bitch", but she didn't want to sing the part that says the word "nuts". What the SHIT is that about?

7. Quote Originally Posted by FX-ism
    I figured out that the magic word was "ass", and it only took me a day! Man, Ma John's boy is quick!

That's like some of the rap crap I heard coming from one of the girls in my office. She was singing something along the lines of, "I'll slap a bitch", but she didn't want to sing the part that says the word "nuts". What the SHIT is that about?
    Yeah, Fuckin' A!