Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2003!!!

1. Originally posted by shidoshi
    They turned the sniper rifle into a god-damned lightning gun.

F**k that game.
    I was distressed as well when I heard about the sniper rifle. I am still going to be in front of the line come June 19th!! I will same my judgement until after I have used the sniper rifle.
    conrooks

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    Originally posted by Keres
    Back when there was the whole "Q3A vs UT", I was completely a UT player even though I had both games. I'm really hyped about UT2003. It games like this and Doom 3 that I went the extra mile and bought a GeForce 3 when it first came out. I wish I had held out for a GeForce 4, but what the hell, it'll play UT2003 so I'm good to go.
    keep holding out...ive heard rumblings that the GeForce 5's are expected at the end of summer.....yeah, no shit

3. Originally posted by TheSCHLONG!
    keep holding out...ive heard rumblings that the GeForce 5's are expected at the end of summer.....yeah, no shit
    Well, seeing as how Nvidia announced that the GeForce 4 was going to be the last GeForce card ever made, and they would be creating a whole new line from here on out, I'd say your rumblings are wrong.

4. If it feels anything like vanilla Unreal Tournament, then no, I'm not exited at all.

5. I'm game for Doom III and UT2003 while I'm at it I suppose. Unreal 2 has my eyes right now. But untill such time - anyone here play RA3?

ºTracer
    o_O

6. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Well, seeing as how Nvidia announced that the GeForce 4 was going to be the last GeForce card ever made, and they would be creating a whole new line from here on out, I'd say your rumblings are wrong.
    http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...863840,00.html

I was all set to buy the top of the line GeForce 4 card till I seen this!!
    I think I'm gonna wait because this sounds very sweet! It's kinda dispurbing that Nividia makes 2 graphics cards a year and only further indication that the PC market will only destroy itself for the most part. There will always be games but there is definitely a shift towards consoles. The next generation of consoles will be the death of PC gaming as we know it unless there are drastic changes made.
    conrooks