Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2003!!!

1. Unreal Tournament 2003!!!

Is anyone out there psyched up for this game??? I know I can't wait!!
    Has anyone heard when the demo is going to be out? i kow the game is supposed to be out in the end of June but I can't wait till the demo is out!! Any opinions???!!!
    Oh, and if anyone plays unreal tournament or return to castle wolfenstein, I play under the name " Changeling"
    conrooks

2. Back when there was the whole "Q3A vs UT", I was completely a UT player even though I had both games. I'm really hyped about UT2003. It games like this and Doom 3 that I went the extra mile and bought a GeForce 3 when it first came out. I wish I had held out for a GeForce 4, but what the hell, it'll play UT2003 so I'm good to go.

I've been trying to play UT and RTCW but the game plays way to dark on my PC even with the gamma all the way up. I guess I've got Serious Sam 2 & Q3A to hold me over until UT2003.

3. Yes... I wonder if we'll evewr be able to organize some room for TNL forum users.

4. when both Doom 3 and UT2003 come out we need to oraganize some TNL play grounds...

I am all for some TNL love in regards to Doom3 and UT2003
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

5. They turned the sniper rifle into a god-damned lightning gun.

F**k that game.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I'm looking forward all new versions of Unreal: PC and Xbox, single-player and multi-player.

7. UT was fun, but I prefer the way Q3 plays, so my main hopes for the next big thing in FPS' is Doom 3, followed by Quake 4 (I hope Doom 3's engine finishes soon, so work on Q4 can begin ). I also want Planetside, so I'll have to play a demo of UT2003 before I decide if I care about it or not.

Raven's developing Quake 4 and I think they have started development already.

9. Have they? Nice! I knew that they were ready to go pre-production-wise and were just waiting for the Doom 3 engine to finish up. Man, I need some Doom 3 loving, and how!

Raven's just getting better and better at licensed FPS', I'm loving them so much more every day...

10. Originally posted by Mr_B
    when both Doom 3 and UT2003 come out we need to oraganize some TNL play grounds...

I am all for some TNL love in regards to Doom3 and UT2003
    Sounds like a wonderful idea to me!!! Lemme know! Also if any TNL'ers
    run Wolf or Unreal Tournament servers, lemme know what the names are!
    conrooks