Thread: Castlevania LoI, starting at $.01

1. News Castlevania LoI, starting at $.01

Castlevania LoI

If you win just mention your from TNL and shipping is on me.
    Currently playing - KOFXI

2. question..sorry if off topic..but what is this muze thing that i see on some auctions?

3. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    question..sorry if off topic..but what is this muze thing that i see on some auctions?
    It's new. When you list an item you have the option to type the UPC #. Most of the time this will produce and stock photo of the game your selling along with a brief description of the game, usually what's on the back of the box, but sometimes more. It's just an option provided my Muze through Ebay I suppose, pretty handy though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bishop
    It's new. When you list an item you have the option to type the UPC #. Most of the time this will produce and stock photo of the game your selling along with a brief description of the game, usually what's on the back of the box, but sometimes more. It's just an option provided my Muze through Ebay I suppose, pretty handy though.
    Thanks..theres no extra fee? Cuz I use TurboLister to list my auctions at one time..so it doesnt offer Muze. I was just curious..sorry if i hijacked your thread.

5. No problems. Yeah it's free, but I wouldn't be suprised if Ebay charges for it some day. It does a good job on older games. Here is an example of my closed FFVII auction listed using Muze through Ebay.

closed FFVII auction