Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a cool idea for a feature!

1. What a cool idea for a feature!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/440/440597p1.html

Wow, somebody around here should do something like that.

Oh wait...

(clarification- not claiming plagiarism or idea theft, just being sarcastic for the sake of it.)

James

I think the best feature that TNL could ever do would be to have a working search function.

3. I second that.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. The broken search engine aids us in preventing bumping useless threads!

Anyway, I think the gang wanted to do something kind of like this (I had a similar feature back on Versuscity months ago), but the problem is I seriously doubt any of us have the time and/or means to keep a release calendar up-to-date.

Good save.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    The broken search engine aids us in preventing bumping useless threads!

Anyway, I think the gang wanted to do something kind of like this (I had a similar feature back on Versuscity months ago), but the problem is I seriously doubt any of us have the time and/or means to keep a release calendar up-to-date.
    No, now we just make topics with the exact same content that has already been posted. and get flamed to hell.

"omfg! late late, already been posted. you suck! hahah. suck, suck. You didn't know this was posted a year and a half ago. losar!"

8. Gamespy.com does that once a month and does a lot better job at it =X
    Play Guitar Hero //

9. Well, technically making a release date calendar is obscenely simple, but the problem is having someone that has both the time and access to release dates to update the thing. I'm not sure if one is planned for TNL 4 or not, either...

10. Doing the one week advance is enough for me. I did a larger one a few months back over the course of 4 days and though I assume it got some good use it was a major pain to do.

Maybe after all the Christmas games are out and the list becomes manageable again...?

James