Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Spiderman movie Thread

1. Official Spiderman movie Thread

Well, Since the Spidey swings to big screen today, and we dont have a Official thread for his movie yet, I decided to make one

Come here and share your thoughts and impressions on this film. I'm planning to see it tomorrow, and definately will be posting my thoughts here after.

For now, Here is Roger Eberts review for this film:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert...spider03f.html

Whats with the whining about use of cgi in web swinging sequnces, how else does he thinks that can be done?

Oh well, usually more critics dont like the film, more I tend to enjoy it Works most of the times

2. I want to know what trailers are playing with Spiderman.

Ebert is money on anime

I don't value his opinion on recent films though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. I know Columbia has trailer for Stuart Little 2 and new trailer for XXX before Spiderman. Possibly The Hulk teaser as well.

4. Nope, no Hulk trailer. XXX, Stuart Little 2, Minority Report, Cimarron, Men in Black 2(funny), and one other movie. I know sometimes there are different trailers, so who knows.

5. thanks.
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

6. I've seen it, and I think I will see it about 10 more times. Shit, right now i can't stop thinking about it. I had no problem with the movie whatsoever; and this is coming from a 17 year Spider-Man reader.

7. how was Willem Dafoe's performance?

8. The man just fucking rules. He made the Green Goblin look cool! There's a specific part in the movie where he's almost preaching to Spider-Man, and the little maneurisms he does brings the character to life. Some scenes look like they were taken from the comic. Other comic readers will be able to spot which ones. Christ, I can't get the movie out of mind!

9. 4 more hours and I'll get to see it too. You've got me totally hyped for this movie.

10. *massages his ticket* DAMMIT WHY CAN'T 9:30 COME FASTER?!

~Mr. K~

*curls in a ball*