Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want your records

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine

And if I were to recomend Johnny Cash, I'd have to go with Live from Folsom Prision. Picking that up and say, Dark Side of The Moon (or The Electric Eclectics Of Dick Hyman) will do a lot more for your fucking chi than just getting all of the J. Cash albums.
    I have all the american recordings, the Love God and Murder boxset, Live from Folsom Prision, and San Quenten on CD. I would like to track down all his albums because I just want to own everything he has ever done.

Its a respect/admiration thing.

Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    Ice, how much you willing to give for this stuff? because I could look out for wierd stuff when I go to the places I go for, looking for old atari carts. Being in the South i'm sure something weird will turn up.
    Not much more than a dollar or two a record, unless its really good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    Not much more than a dollar or two a record, unless its really good stuff.
    I may have something for you. Ill be sending you a PM

3. I want the Zepp 3.
    I knew he was a commie, cause he didn't drink [duff] beer.

4. PM me, and we may be able to work somethign out. since Icepick, is a lazy sonofabitch, and won't try and work somethign out for it.

Mind you, it's not in that great of condition, and I'd have to test it to see if it works. But asuming it works, you and PM me with offers or trade offers, whatever.