Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New OPM (June '02)

Re: New OPM (June '02)

Originally posted by EThugg
    No ICO 2- Sold like shit, sequel scrapped.
    This is because 99% of the "gamers" out there wouldn't know a good game if I hit them in the face with it.

Which I may start doing...

ICO is one of the most unique and enjoyable games I have played in years. This is a real bummer...

2. Re: Re: New OPM (June '02)

Originally posted by shidoshi

If both of those points are true, then end video games here and now, because it doesn't deserve to go on.
    That is not within my power. ^_^ Plus there's too many good games that are doing good for me to worry about a average adventure game....

3. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New OPM (June '02)

Originally posted by Saint of Killers

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter? Yeah, it's coming to the PS2. Please, PS2 owners, try to contain your excitement.
    Link? I checked out the official site, and only PC and XB are listed, not to mention the new OXM sez it's only on XB (they don't count PC).

4. I don't have an official confirmation. Rumor has it the game will be ported to Gamecube and PS2. I could be wrong. The real question is, who cares?

5. Originally posted by Saint of Killers
    I don't have an official confirmation. Rumor has it the game will be ported to Gamecube and PS2. I could be wrong. The real question is, who cares?
    I care.... it certainly looks better than the current XB FPSers...

6. Yeah, I'm sure Warthog, whose only original games to date are Tom and Jerry for GBA and Star Trek Invasion for the PSX, are gonna turn out a Halo-killer.

7. Originally posted by Saint of Killers
    Yeah, I'm sure Warthog, whose only original games to date are Tom and Jerry for GBA and Star Trek Invasion for the PSX, are gonna turn out a Halo-killer.
    STI was great, and just because they only did 2 games doesn't mean the game will suck. Plus, it doesn't take much to be a Halo killer... shit, MGS2 is a Halo killer... (if you know me, you know how big an insult that is).