Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New OPM (June '02)

1. New OPM (June '02)

Rumors:
    Jet Moto- Better blah blah, improved blah blah, and Online play?

No ICO 2- Sold like shit, sequel scrapped.

Xenosaga: ?- The next game in the series will be online only.

The Sims...

Rare on PS2 rumors in OPM... somehow, I'm less impressed than when they were just internet rumors...

METAL SLUG 3 & KOF2001 on PS2

New Ecco

Rubu Tribe canned, new game called Alter Echo coming

Driver 3 demo might be in Stuntman

Growlancer 2 US bound by WD...

Actual News:
    Xbox had a bad launch in Japan- Because we all go to OPM for our old news about other systems

They address rumors and the 'truth' about how exclusive VF4, TR:AOD and GTA3 are...

Nice little article about Everquest Adventures

Wild Arms 3,Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Gladius preview

Nice 1st pics of agame called 'Sly Cooper and the Theivius Raccoonus'a cell shaded platformer from SonyCEA/'Sucker Punch'... looks interesting...

Bounty Hunter feature... zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Demo:
    Herdy Gerdy, MOH:FL, Fatal Frame, Pirates, Mad Maestro! playable

Scooby Doo!, Stuntman, Delta Force Urban Warfare videos

Behind the scenes-Halflife PC-> PS2, SCEA Motion Capture, E3 booth

I don't have a PS2 anymore, so I can't giveany impressions of thedemos... sorry

2. Re: New OPM (June '02)

Originally posted by EThugg
    Rumors:

No ICO 2- Sold like shit, sequel scrapped.

METAL SLUG 3 on PS2

New Ecco

Demo:

About the rumors...

- No ICO 2 because so many bitches out there can't see a good game even when its released by Sony themselves !!!!!
    - Metal Slug 3 homeport, yeah !!
    - New Ecco game, yeah !!
    - Growlanser 2 in the US, yeah !!

Great playable demos, too !!

What happened to your PS2, EThugg ??

- Kabuki

3. Re: New OPM (June '02)

Rumors:
    I want Slug 3 ported to a next-gen console so bad I can *taste it...

*and it tastes like chicken*

4. Yeah, The news about MS3 and KOF21k are great. Cant wait to play them on my PS2

Too bad you sold your PS2, Ethugg. With DMC2, GunGrave, Onimusha 2, Shinobi and many other games coming to it later this year, it looks as a best console choice again.

5. I needed cash bad, one of the 3 had to go. GC has RE, XB is... XB. PS2 was the clear choice....

I don't have any interest in this bastard Shinobi, or Gungrave. And Onimusha 2 will likely go to XB eventually. DMC2 is iffy for me... the original wasn't worth $50 imo, and I doubt the 2nd will be.PS2 looks like far from the best choice IMO, I considered upcoming games too...

6. Re: New OPM (June '02)

The Sims...
    Yaaay! A port of a boring and pointless PC game. My girlfriend will be happy, though...she digs those games.

Oh, yeah.

Could have sworn I just read an interview with Vic Ireland where he said they weren't bringing that game here...hmm...

Xbox had a bad launch in Japan- Because we all go to OPM for our old news about other systems
    Of course we do, silly. And no one would be less biased against the Xbox than a PS2 mag, eh?

Bounty Hunter feature... zzzzzzzzzzzz...
    Is this the Star Wars Jango Fett game from Lucasarts or that other bounty hunter game?

Demo:
    Holy shit, MOH is playable? Fucking cool. I goto go to the magazine rack and steal the demo disc today!

I really do like the PS2 demo discs now that they're on DVDs...they have all sorts of fun little features and stuff.

Hmm...what happened, did you finally sell it off? I remember in a previous thread you said there were a few games you were definitely keeping the PS2 for...what changed your mind? And why are you buying OPM if you don't even own a PS2, for that matter?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Re: Re: New OPM (June '02)

Originally posted by Kidnemo

I want Slug 3 ported to a next-gen console so bad I can *taste it...

*and it tastes like chicken*
    did you ever find most chicken tastes so bland that you can say anything tastes like chicken

i dont like chicken too much most the itme its just to bland

i like duck though duck is good specially roast duck mmmmmmmmm

8. Re: Re: New OPM (June '02)

Originally posted by Dolemite
    Hmm...what happened, did you finally sell it off? I remember in a previous thread you said there were a few games you were definitely keeping the PS2 for...what changed your mind? And why are you buying OPM if you don't even own a PS2, for that matter?
    I have a subscription. I still have the games I care about, as I plan to get another PS2 sometime in the future.

It's the Star Wars BH game btw, I didn't know there was another on PS2...

9. Re: Re: Re: New OPM (June '02)

I have a subscription. I still have the games I care about, as I plan to get another PS2 sometime in the future.

It's the Star Wars BH game btw, I didn't know there was another on PS2...
    Yeah, there's a sci-fi bounty hunter FPS coming out. So the Star Wars BH game didn't look all that hot, or do you just personally don't care?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Re: Re: Re: Re: New OPM (June '02)

Originally posted by Dolemite

Yeah, there's a sci-fi bounty hunter FPS coming out. So the Star Wars BH game didn't look all that hot, or do you just personally don't care?
    Both.

I think the FPS BH is PC/XB only, isn't it?