Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything Online!!!

1. Nintendo would be foolish not to make an online ssbm, or an arcade version at least.
    It's a mirror image!

2. Mario Party over the net would be pretty cool.

3. especially if you were able to either voice chat or type chat with the other players.
    It's a mirror image!

4. I enjoy online games(I have a PC, so it's old and moldy news,yay) but online play should always always take a backseat to the singleplayer experience.

5. Originally posted by Chojin
    I enjoy online games(I have a PC, so it's old and moldy news,yay) but online play should always always take a backseat to the singleplayer experience.
    What you are actually saying is that multiplayer play should always take a backseat to the singleplayer experience.

If that's your opinion, that's fine, but say it properly.

And that opinion is fine for some games. However, games such as fighting games will NEVER be able to provide as good of an experience single player as they do multiplayer. That's just being realistic. Some games are meant to be played alone, some games are meant to be played multi player. We shouldn't say that all games are required to have one or the other.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Capcommie Guest
    I am waiting to pass judgement until I see the cost. I sure as hell won't be paying $10 a month to three different companies to get them all online. I am much more willing to pay a one-time hardware cost for a BB adaptor or HDD than I am to pay a monthly fee also, so, in short, I hate M$'s business model already.

7. Originally posted by Phire
    I want to play Capcom vs SNK 2 online like they do in japan
    ... HELL YES!!!!!

... fucking capcom removing all the god damn online portions of their games...