Page 1 of 32 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda Collectors Edition

1. Zelda Collectors Edition

I checked this morning to sign up for the zelda collectors edition disc, your suppose to be able to select one free with a new Nintendo Power Subscription. It does not seem to be an option available. If anyone figures out how to get a DISC besides buying a new system, please post it here.

http://www.nintendo.com/zeldaclassic/

thanks

Dustin

You can buy any 2 of 1080, Mario and Luigi, Mario Kart, or...uh...I forget.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    You can buy any 2 of 1080, Mario and Luigi, Mario Kart, or...uh...I forget.
    and Mario Potty 5

4. not interested in buying 2 full priced games to get the disc. Its suppose to be a freebee with a new subscription. Are any stores selling this game alone?

5. the website probably hasn't been updated yet. wait another day or two.

6. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    the website probably hasn't been updated yet. wait another day or two.
    I wouldn't say another day... isn't Nintendo USA based on the west coast? If so, that makes it 6 am there, so they'll prolly update it around 9 or 10 their time.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. I just ordered mine (I renewed my Nintendo Power subscription). Log into MyNintendo, go to the online store. Click the link for magazines. Find Nintendo Power and choose how long you want your subscription to be. It will tell you the price and give a list of bonus items. The Zelda Collector's Edition is on the list. Select it and pay with a credit card.

I have a printout here that shows my order number and bonus item.

((If the page comes up missing, hit refresh. It came up for me the second time))

Good luck!

--------------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (XBox 360), Civilization IV (PC)
    --------------------------------------

8. Quote Originally Posted by CybrGamr
    Everyone will need to create their own MyNintendo account if they already haven't done so.

9. great I just ordered it. It looks like the site was just updated. Were stores like Gamestop or EBGAMES getting the disc in for retail sale?

10. Im going to call and order tonight...