Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: Zelda Collectors Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    p.s. Curious, but did Nintendo recently change the class (I recall someone saying they were getting theirs Third Class or something) in which they're mailing the bonus disc? I was notified that it will be arriving First Class.

they must have cause mine went out 3rd class mail

as did most of the early people who didnt get theirs for ever
    thats probably why they changed it
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    p.s. Curious, but did Nintendo recently change the class (I recall someone saying they were getting theirs Third Class or something) in which they're mailing the bonus disc? I was notified that it will be arriving First Class.
    Third class with a subscription, and first class with registration.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Mine is ordered, got the ship email last week, can't wait. I suspect I may be disappointed in the old NES games on the Cube but I hope not. I don't have Majora, though, so that's great to have.
    No gnus is good gnus.

4. I was playing Zelda II yesterday... hot damn that game is alot better then I remember... and harder as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Zelda 2 is my favorite game in the series, never could understand the hate it gets.

It also looks fantastic in S-Video.

6. you should play it in Componet

or in VGA
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    you should play it in Componet

or in VGA
    I need a 27 inch at minimum so RGB monitors are out of the question.

After Christmas I will get a component video selector and start the component upgrade trail, I have yet to have anything hooked up through component so im looking forward to it.

Some say its about the same as S-Video and some say its cream worthy..

8. to me (the difference between S-Video and Componet) lays alot in your tv
    Where I play