Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *EDIT* Arnold has been sworn in

1. *EDIT* Arnold has been sworn in

Well, today is Arnold's first official day as Governor of California. His swearing-in ceremony should be covered by all the major news channels (cnn, msnbc, etc.), since there's a media blitz never before seen regarding this event. Over 650 reporters will be on-hand, in addition to 7,500 guests as the ceremony takes place on the steps of the California Capitol building. A whole block is closed off just to make room for at least 50 satellite trucks. Geez.

Arnold, however, indends to just get sworn in quickly and get to work. Let's see what he can do, now...political experience or not, personally I think the man will bust his ass to try and do a good job. Good luck!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Hmm.... I overslept.... Oh wait, That's right! I don't care.

3. I wonder if anyone thought after seeing The Terminator that "The terminator is gonna be governor of CA one day..." I think he's gonna do his best in office, I guess we'll find out soon.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

AND THE GOVERNATING BEGINS!!!!!

5. I'd like to see if he's taking tips from Jessie Venture.

Quote Originally Posted by Criticom
    Hmm.... I overslept.... Oh wait, That's right! I don't care.
    You're in the wrong thread spammer.

6. No I'm not. I'm actually someone who should care about this more then most people on this board, as I live in california. But wait....I DON'T! omg.

7. FUCK YEA!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Well, today is Arnold's first official day as Governor of California.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Criticom
    Hmm.... I overslept.... Oh wait, That's right! I don't care.
    but you care enough to comment about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. That was a comment on realizing I didn't care. As when I first started typing.. It was because I didn't know he was being sworn in. but then by the 4th word. I remember that, I don't care. Hooray.

10. oi, fun epiphany ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.