View Poll Results: Do you think Same Sex couples should be able to get married?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 67.06%
  • No

7 8.24%
  • Maybe

5 5.88%
  • I don't care

16 18.82%
Page 1 of 48 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: History Made: Gay Marriages made legal in Mass.

1. History Made: Gay Marriages made legal in Mass.

This morning, Mass courts ruled that Gay marriages are to be perfectly legal from now on. The state has 180 days to change the laws in the books, so to speak. This means that same sex couples can marry and get all the rights available to an opposite sex marriage. It has nothing to do with religion, they can still do what they want, but this just means if some place DOES get them married, they will get all the benefits from it. As a straight person I still see this as a big step in our society, and I feel it's about time. Believe what you will, but I think it's history in the making.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. Wow! Hot female groupies getting it on!!

3. Personally I think it's a good idea. Gay couples can have the same love in their relationship as a straight couple, so why not let them marry?

4. Because teh Jesus says it's evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. This has been brewing for a while. I think this should be a state by state issue, and Bush should shut his trap about it.

If you don't agree with it, vote to stop it IN YOUR STATE. This just shouldn't be black and white for the whole country.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    This morning, Mass courts ruled that Gay marriages are to be perfectly legal from now on.
    Actually, the statement they made was in the negative. What they said was that under the current Mass. state constitution's provisions, that it isn't illegal, not that it is legal.

I know that seems like a trivial discrepancy, but it is chiefly significant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Actually, the statement they made was in the negative. What they said was that under the current Mass. state constitution's provisions, that it isn't illegal, not that it is legal.

I know that seems like a trivial discrepancy, but it is chiefly significant.
    Actually:

ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING!

If something isn't illegal, it's legal. You don't need to be a rocket surgeon to figure this one out. There is nothing chiefly significant about it at all.

Gays can marry in Massachusetts. Case closed.

PS: What you may be refferring to is Mit Romney's statements that he wants to keep gay unions and marriage separate. His statement is null and void, because the verdict is in and they cannot deny gays the right to marriage. Whether they call it marriage or not is immaterial.

8. I don't see the problem at all. If somone wants to get married and happen to be the same sex then so what, its none of your buisness and if you think it goes against morales or religion, its not like your the one doing it.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. There are people in this country that want to take away my right to give it to my gofro in the dumper.

What me and my girlfriend do is none of anyone's business by my own.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    There are people in this country that want to take away my right to give it to my gofro in the dumper.

What me and my girlfriend do is none of anyone's business by my own.
    Sentiment aside; "gofro"?