Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Stuff *WRNG: Some nudity*

1. Mmmm..I dig them chicks with muscles..
    Maybe I be posting some of mine too.:P
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by dAMON
    Mmmm..I dig them chicks with muscles..

3. I see a lot of good in your art, and a lot of bad. I'll start with the good. You've got a pretty good style, and very good ideas in some of the pics. I liked the perspective on MrDandy 29s. In some of the color pieces, you did a decent job of lightsourcing. Plus, who can go wrong with naked ladies? Now for the bad.

You seem to have a problem with your head anatomy. It's not as bad in some of them, though it's hard to tell which ones are new, since they're all over the place. The anatomy in some of the bodies needs work as well. Again, it's hard not knowing which ones are more recent. Then there's the coloring. First off, STOP WITH THE PHOTOSHOP FILTERS!!!! Second you have a ways to go with digital coloring. I'm posting up a link to a really good art guide. I hope you find it helpful.
    http://www.eatpoo.com/artguide.html
    Also, I suggest you check out the gallery and the artwork posted in the forums. There are tons of super-talented artists there, and you'll get a good look at what can be done in Photoshop. There's also a nice tutorial section.

Don't get me wrong. You've got potential, but I hate to see an artist make the same mistakes I used to(and sometimes still do) make. Keep it up.