Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Night Wars Episode 4: A New Orange Hope

1. Andy being his new announcer is great news. The skits (with Andy now) should be funny as hell, and his time slot is the same as SNL, and SNL gets away with a lot so I don't know if he'll have to tone it down too terribly much.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

2. that's not even what I'll miss the most about joel, it's his general portrayal as a creepy homeless man/hillary duff fan that I'll miss the most

3. On the last episode, Conan pretty much said that he's not gonna class his act up.

4. He's "grown up" as much as he can.

5. Too bad the masturbating bear was frozen in carbonite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. ... No, he escaped. Good lord you didn't even look at the end of the skit?

7. Nope was doing something on the computer at the same time. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. first show's guests are out now, Will Ferrell promoting Land of the Lost (and hopefully busting out the slutty leprechaun) and Pearl Jam with a song from their new studio album!

TWO WEEKS TO GO~

9. I am not happy with either of those, but I'll still watch it.

10. I can't wait.