Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Night Wars Episode 4: A New Orange Hope

1. that was awesome.

Bill O'Reilly is like: Well, what about me, is this funny?

And Conan goes: Wel... yeah. Then quickly juts out with a hand cupped over his mouth "I think I saved it." If republicans were more fun then he'd have them on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. conanintoronto@nbc.com

Email for tickets. Email now.

3. Yeah, he said to email... though sometimes that's just a joke too.. I think he did something like this for the Aniversary show. And it turned out to be a big joke.
    But that's your best bet.

I really hope he comes to California again.

4. No the e-mail wasn't prepared. He said it on air and apologized and everything.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I remember that. It wasn't set up right and when the server got pounded it got all fucked up so they had to do it again.

6. I loved the show when Andy was still on and they used to do their "in the year 2000" skits. One of the best parts I liked was when they were looking at the stars and Andy decided to bring out a pair of joysticks so they could play pong with the planets until god showed up and told them to knock it off!

7. they still do "in the year 2000" bit. They just do it when big celebrities drop by, and Andy sometimes does it when he checks in too.

8. Well i scored 2 tickets. Swweeeet.

9. Alright, Does anybody have any screen captures of "Frankenstien Wasts a Minute of Our Time"? I couldn't find anything with Google. Help.

10. i think the funniest skit is the stachen blochen skit the music is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.