Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 536365666768697181 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Night Wars Episode 4: A New Orange Hope

1. Bill Mahers ego is only outweighed by his need to be contrary.

2. Bill Maher is a pretty obnoxious man. My father SCREAMS at the TV when he's on, it's hilarious.

"Well FUCK YOU, you fuckin asshole! Fuck you!"

3. on a semi-related note, high as fuck bill murray is pretty much the best

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Bill Maher is a pretty obnoxious man. My father SCREAMS at the TV when he's on, it's hilarious.

"Well FUCK YOU, you fuckin asshole! Fuck you!"
    He's a condescending asshole that slides back and forth from being logical and emotional. I'm not really surprised on the board members that like him.

5. Leno's ratings are super high. Beat Letterman. Goes to prove the traditional media theory - nobody gives a fuck about Facebook or Twitter. Social media buzz doesn't translate to dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. It could just be the transition. Conan's ratings were high when he started too. They'll taper off, though I expect he will still beat Letterman.

7. The real test will be if Conan's fan base will show up and stay for his new show.

8. Conan on Fox yet?

9. He's gotta wait till Sept.

10. It's most likely that people still find Leno funny because most of America is dumb.