Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6373757677787981 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Night Wars Episode 4: A New Orange Hope

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Well, the ratings don't look so good for Coco...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/165...09/story.jhtml
    He'll be down to Stewart/Colbert level numbers in no time. And that will still be a gigantic hit for TBS

2. The censor interview was really funny. Glad to have Conan back.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I lost my shit during the Michael Cera interview last night when he said people mistake him for Jesse Eisenberg.

4. a solid first week, within the next two he should be right back on the horse

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vlos View Post
    I lost my shit during the Michael Cera interview last night when he said people mistake him for Jesse Eisenberg.
    Then Conan was like oh btw Jesse Eisenberg is on the show next week.

6. holy shit last nights conan

soooooooo much "not gettin by network censors" potty mouth, fisting a turkey, blow job jokes and amazingly stupid (see: awesome) late night style skits

edit: DON'T SINK THE GRAVY BOAT!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by cka; 25 Nov 2010 at 01:43 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Then Conan was like oh btw Jesse Eisenberg is on the show next week.
    "If you liked Zombieland you should check out Adventureland!"

This show's been good, catching it after the fact.

O/T, what the hell is going on with the Jimmy Fallon show? A string of amazing shit has been happening on that thing; Muppets, Biz Markie and Jeff Goldblum singing "You Got What I Need"... does that show have crazy ratings or something?
    Last edited by YellerDog; 25 Nov 2010 at 12:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Fallon has been getting more comfortable and it seems like he has a lot of friends that help him out. He gets great guests all the time, they're coming up with popular bits they can go back to. He's slowly finding his place.

9. I always hated Fallon but his Late Night show is really good. He's not nearly as annoying when he isn't cracking up in every SNL skit he's in.

10. His show is fun to watch because he looks like he's more interested in just having fun than being professional (Conan). Conan's new show has been good - but it's still not what his Late Night show was. More time needed.

Oprah Bee's was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."