Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 66767879808182 LastLast

Thread: Late Night Wars Episode 4: A New Orange Hope

1. The steaming oven mitt had me rolling. The bit they did before break when they had one of Conan's graphic designers draw characters for DC was some of the funniest shit ever. Every skit they do with him is the greatest.

2. Gold.

3. The one where every characters had huge tits? (including Martha Kent)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Martha Kent was the grand finale.

5. lol http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/10/lo...ght-cancelled/

maybe they'll give conan a extra 30 minutes a night now or something for more comedy

6. Conan needs an extra 30 minutes to put on the same show he does every night?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. couldn't hurt to have more time for more skits

8. I rarely watch Lopez but I'm watching it now because he got canned and you can tell he is not giving a fuck at all. He plugged some of his own shit he's doing and cracked some terrible jokes, although this is how it could normally be.

edit: I'm also pretty sure he's high as fuck.
    Last edited by aren; 11 Aug 2011 at 03:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

9. Doc from Conan's tour, Can't Stop, is up on instant watch, pretty entertaining, though I wish they would have had a little more concert footage
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."