Page 1 of 82 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Night Wars Episode 4: A New Orange Hope

1. Late Night Wars Episode 4: A New Orange Hope

Last night's show was pretty uneventful.... Williem H. Macy was good as usual, and The Strokes were good too.

But Holy Crap. Hiedi Klum was fucking smoking last night. I know I've said she has a "but-her face" before. But if she always looks like she did last night.....damn. I'd hit it...over and over and over again.

The one from the previous night had Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu on. Conan was pretty funny.

To stay on topic, I don't think I'd hit any of them anymore... maybe Cameron in the Mask, and Drew when she was younger. I never liked Liu much.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    The one from the previous night had Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu on. Conan was pretty funny.
    Yeah, that was pretty good. I had seen it when it was new (when Charlies Angels 2 was coming out). Poor conny didn't get many words in with the three girls up there. :'(

To stay on topic, I don't think I'd hit any of them anymore... maybe Cameron in the Mask, and Drew when she was younger. I never liked Liu much.
    Cameron in the mask was fucking hot. And Liu is ugly as all hell (imo). But Drew when she was younger? uhh... E.T.?

damn.... you fucking pedophile.

4. Fuck, I totally forgot the Strokes were on this month. I keep forgetting to watch. I've been trying to run through Final Fantasy X and it's taking forever.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Fuck, I totally forgot the Strokes were on this month. I keep forgetting to watch. I've been trying to run through Final Fantasy X and it's taking forever.
    It should be on Comedy Ceteral today (I'm not sure what time though)

6. You know, I'm not much for blondes, and have never seen what the big deal about Heidi was before..
    But I will agree. Last night she was amazing. I'd lay it to her. Ravage her rotten. As far as VS models go, I'd much rather get my hands on Tyra though.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

She's on Comedy Central right now (6:30).

Yeah, I'd bang that nasty.

I think you should rename this thread to reflect how much we'll talk about banging Conan's guests.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. This thread is for all aspects of Conan. Even if the conversation is mostly about sexing up the chicks on his show.

9. Will Macey ripped off PREPERATION H RAYMOND! Sue him, Conan! Sue him with all your might!

10. I saw an episode with Steve Irwin and Dolly Parton last week and that was funny. He was complaining how most of his guests are scum, but that night he had a great show.

He was actually just making up to Parton for the writers totally laying it in to her the night before she was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."