Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3747495051

Thread: Post your pictures: Part 4 not 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Ven
    DAMN, you people creep me out.

First of all, I don't know even HALF of what the fuck Shidoshi's talking about. The ONLY explanation I can find is that someone else was using my nickname, or he's just making shit up, because I never did ANY of the things he's mentioning. I think I've said that about fifty times now. I'm getting tired of baseless rumors floating to my door in the Tavern.

Once again, all I remember is friggin' otaku Shidoshi bugging me in PM, trying to strike up simple, nerdy otaku conversation. And I ignored him. If someone else happened, it sure as hell WASN'T ME. Maybe THAT'S where you guys need to start looking.

I DO know that quite a few people used the "Roll" name back then, when I wasn't around, in an attempt to discredit me. 100% fact, from logs I read. News flash, folks... the Internet feeds off of impersonation and anonymity. I've caught people using "Ven" nowadays, too. It's creepy, like having a stalker.

But criminy, we're talking about something so incredibly old, anyway. Don't you people have ANYTHING better to do? To talk about? There's new videogames out, you know. You remember, don't you? Videogames? For playing?

Probably not. Which leads me to believe that Shidoshi is the messiah of DDR fags and shoujo-ai loving bullshit otaku, and that MarkRyan is the messiah of those snotty little boys that hang out around game stores, talking about how much they love their "modded XBOX". People squandering their existence, in an endless cycle of embarassing conversation, coupled with inaction.

Rest assured, you two kids are the butt of our jokes at the end of the day. The second you aren't around, we are DEFINITELY talking about how freakily annoying you are. I would say words like "douchebag" and "whiny little bitch" flow like wine.

Friggin' fruitcakes. I'd offer you advice, but there's really no chance you'll stop living in your weird internet fantasies.

*shudder*

- Ven
    Ven, lets be honest here. No one cares enough to talk bad about Shidoshi or mark behind their backs.

2. Why are all the girls here so cute?

Must be the admin.

3. That's it exactly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Why are all the girls here so cute?
    Well, with a Guy:Girl ratio of 100:1...

5. I'd have to say that this thread needs to start anew due to thread hijacking among other humorous hijinks.

...um, yah.

6. burg: ...heh, I don't think they're coming for you, besides - you're taken