Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Chappelle

1. Xbox 360 I Chappelle

Seriously, I heard a rumor that hes going to come back with a new season. I havnt seen any official reports though. Id love to see some new stuff. I loved the Blackzilla, Wu tang financial and the Eclipse commercial parody. With this and the Family Guy coming back, its as if TV is becoming smarter or something.

Its a little suspicious........maybe its a trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

2. As far as I know, yeah. There's quite a few new video clips on comedycentral.com. We just recently got the show on a canadian network, so we're still going through the first season, but all sources point to season 2 coming up fast.

3. It's been a hit for Comedy Central hasn't it? I thought since he made it through an entire season he was good to go for a new season. They usually ax shows before it's halfway done if it's not doing well.

4. they showed like 6 episodes and i think that's also including the 'best of'. i thought it was a goner just going by that. if it is coming back on, then that's just fantastic news because Chappelle's Show was one of the best things to hit television since Family Guy.

5. The best skits on there were the Roca-Pads, Redman Toilet Bowl Cleaner, and Mad Real World. All were genius.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    As far as I know, yeah. There's quite a few new video clips on comedycentral.com. We just recently got the show on a canadian network, so we're still going through the first season, but all sources point to season 2 coming up fast.
    It also took Kid Notorious's spot at 10:30 after new South Park again, so that's a good sign, that they are building it back up again.

I can see Kid Notorious getting cancelled, though.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. The black white supremacist skit was hilarious.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I loved the GTA skit... great stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    I loved the GTA skit... great stuff.
    I get a kick out of this every time I see it.

10. Damn, Chappelle's show didn't do well? I figured it was a hit, I hope that's just a rumor, his show is great. And yeah, I can already see Kid Notorious being cancelled. For all that build up, it sure turned out shitty :/
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.