Thread: How can one go about obtaining these Mega King SNK PC ports?

1. How can one go about obtaining these Mega King SNK PC ports?

http://www.megaking.co.kr/megaking1/...t1/pcgame.html

I assume they are out... but no one carries them that I know of...

Any solutions? I don't know if I would even be able to play them... but it would be nice to know where to find them, anyway..

2. I will probably get flamed for this but...just download mame...
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

3. Originally posted by Psx
    I will probably get flamed for this but...just download mame...
    Yeah, you will. Most peeps here import.

4. I saw a load of these at a KMart. It was a double pack, Samurai Shodown 2 and (I think) Fatal Fury 3. I was tempted to pick one up, but I'm just not big on playing games on a PC, especially console titles. The packaging was decent too, it's a die cut that shifts to reveal a cover for each game. *-neo

5. I just checked that page out, my DC doesn't load most of the imagery. Are all those games scheduled for PC release? That's a pretty decent library, damn, why couldn't DC get Windows CE ports like this? *-neo

6. Huuh... what?

7. Interesting...

I have actually seen (and own) the Samurai Showdown 2/ Fatal Fury 3 combination, however I didn't know that any other ports actually existed. Oddly enough, the Interplay name was all over the box, so I don't think the 2 in 1 that I own is even connected to what is on that website. I too wonder where to get those games

Oh and Samurai Showdown 2 on the pc works out for me. I'm sure the truly sick out there can find the little faults, but with a gamepad the game is still very fun.

(Yes this is my first post...so what?)
    For you information, I have no desire to pay over 200 bones for a game that does not unlock my door, make my breakfast, and flush my toilet.

Thank you very much.

8. Originally posted by Metal_Slug
    Huuh... what?
    Hey Slug, shrink that sig.