Thread: Whatever happened to Evil Twin DC?

1. Whatever happened to Evil Twin DC?

I've heard conflicting reports on this one. Gameplay.com says it will be released May 10th. Others have suggested this one is canned. A poster on the Dreamcast board at GameFAQS insists it is out in Europe for DC. Does any one have a clue on this mystery?

2. NCSX reported, just a few weeks ago, that European pre-orders weren't great enough to warrant production, -but that it still may be released.

..don't hold your breath.

3. I've been hearing the same... a few people claim to have the Evil Twin (some have burns it seems) but they don't expound on if it's DC or PC in most cases.

I did find a recent (04.29.02) review of the PC version here. It does not seem to be that great of a PC game - though I still would like a DC version in my libray.

Does Bigben Interactive have a url? They are the Distributor for this title in the European market I believe. If anyone would have legit info it would most likely be Bigben Interactive.
    Dreaming in Infrared®

4. Big Ben doesn't have a url or email, at least according to NCS. Video Game Depot now states the game will ship on July 5th!!! The PS2 version has been pushed to June, which begs the question, what the hell is the hold up?

I suppose they could *gasp* be improving the game but that's not likely. Cripes. *-neo

5. I was really looking forward to this game since its inception, but have grown increasingly disinterested...
    Boo, Hiss.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    i know of an english DC burn and a japanese ps2 burn....dunno which were "officially" released.

shinobi Guest

please

please dont talk about pirated DC games, or i will have to cut your head off.

Remember, I'm a famous ninja.