Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Videogame Illogic

Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    or when roger wilco stuffed a 12 foot ladder into his pocket?
    At least he got repeated uses out of it.

OUCH!

OUCH! (Again)
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I just like it in RPGs how in the battle scene, you attack and are attacked with huge flaming demons, giant meteorites, soul-sucking vortexes that slip your enemy into the nether, but at the end you will just become "stunned".

But in the overworld, a simple sword is all that's necessary to finish someone off (Aeris, General Leo).

It's like the battle scenes are virtual or something.

I WANT TO FIGHT YOU!
    START THE ARENATRON!

3. Its quite common for a mushroom to rise out of a metal box only to glide along the ground until it falls off a cliff or is eaten, which then causes a person to double in size and gives them the ability to throw fireballs if they find the correct flower.

You can jump onto of an enemy all day long, but as soon as you run into its face or rear you die.

Bubbles can defeat a metal blade weilding robot any day.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. I still think that Tomba put every thing into his stomach. Play it again you will see.

5. I liked how Vagrant Story poked fun at stuff like like floating platforms, and actually tried to come up with a reason for them.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. You don't see this so much anymore, which is really a pity- You can walk out of a room and come right back in the other side. Frequently you can also drop off the floor and show up near the ceiling, too.

James

7. Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, KIRBY. Dude can swallow anything, of any size and somehow become just one size bigger.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan