Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 new GBA SP colors available

1. 2 new GBA SP colors available

Surprised no one's posted this yet.

Today's ads revealed that 2 new colors will be available domestically as exclusives to Toys R Us and Target; Gold and Lime (respectively). Toys R Us' gold SP is bundled with Super Mario Bros. 3 and a coupon for free SP headphone adapters. Target's Lime comes with Donkey Kong Country and the same coupon offer. Both carry the same $99 price tag of the other SP units.

Gold:

Lime:

I think they both look really good, and it's nice that there's a few more options on the market, and at great deals considering the games they include at no extra cost. Now, if only Best Buy would carry that pearl white FFTA bundle...

2. That Lime looks nice. I wouldnt mind getting it..but I already have a black one. I still need to get Mario 4

3. The gold color looks awesome, I love the light look to it. The lime one though... yipes.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. The white one still looks the best. But lime is kind of neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. The gold one looks nice

still have no need for an SP though
    maybe ill pick up a gold one used one day
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. The L button on my GBA stopped working recently, so this interests me... hmm.. how much is that Lime SP bundle? I have absolutely no interest in Donkey Kong Country, but I like that Color. Same as my GBC.

7. The color on the lime is a bit less flamboyant, looked better in their ad. That scan's just a tad wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoofnee
    how much is that Lime SP bundle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Both carry the same $99 price tag of the other SP units.

lithium Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    how much is that Lime SP bundle?
    "Both carry the same $99 price tag of the other SP units."

Not bad. If they came with better games, like AW2 or Metroid, I'd probably consider.

9. I like the Lime. The Gold one is too . . . gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.