Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Over 1,000 Japanese video games + consoles for sale

1. Over 1,000 Japanese video games + consoles for sale

Well, it looks like my lists are too long to post here . As I do not want to break it down into 5 different posts I am just going to post the url for my sales thread at the Digital Press forums:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22769

Feel free to make any offers through the Private Message system here or there. Sorry that I can't post the lists here, but I guess it will be easier to just manage the list in one place anyways. Thanks for looking.

2. Just wanted to chime in for a good friend of mine here. He is a great seller and a great guy to boot. If you have the slightest interest in Japanese games, check what he has for sale, I'm sure you'll find something you're interested in. He's got games for consoles ranging from 8 bit all the way up to Ps2 and Xbox. Games ranging from obscure to in demand titles.

Definitely take a look.

3. Hmm...I don't know if everyone here was just too lazy to click on the link to my lists or perhaps there is simply no one here interested in over 1,000 games for sale at extremely reasonable prices...

Thanks to Undeadking for the show of support. I really appreciate the effort.

Anyway, I am still selling games from the lists. I also have some of the better stuff up on Ebay so if you would like to look at that here is the link:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Thanks for looking.

4. I looked through, but that list was DAMN intimidating. The ebay link is more my style. Thanks.

5. Yes, the lists are very long especially the first. But that is becasue there are so many great games to be had. Thanks for looking though and please let me know if you are interested in anything. I really can't stress it enough, but the more you buy the more flexible I will be.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6. I'm copying this thread to EBay as well...

7. Which Super Famicom Fire Emblem do you have?

8. Are you 100% sure that you'll only ship EMS? You've got a couple of games I'd be interested in, but only if you can send airmail. EMS costs way too much for it to be worthwhile.

9. How much would you roughly want for:

Eve: Burst Error (Saturn)
    Brave Fencer Musashiden (PSX)
    Einhander (PSX)

Also, I agree with Matt on EMS.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. Sorry, I didn't realize that people were posting on this thread. I have only been checking the one on the Trade forum.

Which Super Famicom Fire Emblem do you have?
    Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazo

Are you 100% sure that you'll only ship EMS?
    It depends. If the buyer is willing to assume all responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged goods then I will ship by any means they choose (EMS, Air Mail small packet, or SAL). If not then I can only recommend EMS.

How much would you roughly want for:
    As it says in the first post with all the rules, I won't price my own stuff. If you are interested in these items please make me an offer. Just send me a PM with the games/systems you are interested in plus your offer.