Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RATE THESE IMPORT GAMES part1 !!!!!!!!

1. RATE THESE IMPORT GAMES part1 !!!!!!!!

I found about this videogames going through buyrite & other import sites with pics of the games

so here we go:

-Last legion - N64 -I heard it plays something llike VOOOT
    -Monsterseed -Psx -I heard it's sony's pokemon game?
    -Cybernetic Empire -Psx -I heard this was a shyphon filter clone?
    -Groove Adventure -Psx -2D action rpg, I seen a perview of i=t on magic box, has anyone bought it yet?
    -Warriors of fate -Psx -a final fight clone, is it good
    -Zanacx Zanac -psx - how good & unqiue is this shooter?
    -Family Blood(?????) not sure of the name but I think it was a japanes Psx Final Fight clone launch title?

NOT IMPORTS:
    -TRAG Mission of mercy -psx -it looked like a resident evil beat em up
    -Echo Night -psx -it looks like a quality (graphic wise) Resident evil clone
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

2. -Last legion - N64 -I heard it plays something llike VOOOT

Never heard of it, only VOOT-like game I know of on N64 is Custom Robo.

-Monsterseed -Psx -I heard it's sony's pokemon game?

Sunsoft brought it over here, really bad rip-off of Pokemon and Azure Dreams. Played like shit and was slow as hell too. Don't bother with it, even if someone gave it to me for free I wouldn't take it...well, mebbe to use as a coaster

-Cybernetic Empire -Psx -I heard this was a shyphon filter clone?

Never heard of it.

-Groove Adventure -Psx -2D action rpg, I seen a perview of i=t on magic box, has anyone bought it yet?

Never heard of it.

-Warriors of fate -Psx -a final fight clone, is it good

Mediocre, really.

Most PSX compilations of old games suck

-Family Blood(?????) not sure of the name but I think it was a japanes Psx Final Fight clone launch title?

Never heard of it.

NOT IMPORTS:
    -TRAG Mission of mercy -psx -it looked like a resident evil beat em up

Resident Evil-ripoff and not a very good one. Steer clear.

-Echo Night -psx -it looks like a quality (graphic wise) Resident evil clone

Not too shabby graphic adventure, kinda scary. If you've ever played D's, The 7th Guest, or The 11th Hour and enjoyed em, it'll be right up your alley
    omg TNL epics!

I'm interested in Cybernetic Empire because it's made by Telenet but I haven't played it.

4. Zanac X Zanac is a very good game. The original Zanac is ported over well , and Zanac Neo is a very good shooter. It focuses more on scoring than anything else , though.

5. I could be wrong, but the last one you're speaking of is "Hot Blooded Family," and if I remember correctly, the game is said to be decent.

6. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red

Most PSX compilations of old games suck
    I wouldn't say that too loudly around here if I were you.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

So was Monsterseed Sunsoft's Eternal Eyes?

Anyone hear of Crime Crackers? I remember reading bout it in a old Gamefan.

Korian

I finally got Crime Crackers after all these years. I haven't played it much yet but it seems like a pretty good FPS with some RPG elements thrown in. Anyone played the sequel?

9. thanks for the correction crafter!

& Crime Crackers looks cool, could you play it & give a mini-review???
    it cools like a fun japanese game!

btw I'm also gonna make another import thread soon
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

10. I have hot blooded family for saturn. I've heard it go by another name, but I can't think of what it is. It's a pretty terrible Final Fight clone. Graphics are worse than snes Final Fight, and it's just plain boring.

Zanac X Zanac is awesome. It is not just a compilation of old games, Zanac Neo is an entirely new game. Although it does contain a couple versions of the original Zanac. Definitely recommended if you're a fan of shooters.

Warriors of Fate rings a bell with me too, although I'm not sure if I've played it. Is it a Final Fight game in the samurai age? If it is I seem to remember it being pretty good.