Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stippling artdump

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I guess you're ambidextrous, then... anything my left hand ever tried to do would look like ass.

I guess you can use the numbness to your advantage, but you'd better keep an especially careful eye on it. I can imagine it getting hurt, since there won't be any warning sensations to let you know about it.

Still, you touch me with that hand, I'll scream =O
    Partially ambi, I suppose. I can't write too pretty with the left hand, but it's legible.

I know I have to be careful. I've burn my fingers on pans and boiling water quite often, and I've had a glass shard stuck in my palm for two days without noticing.

I must admit, there's a level of entertainment to be had from freaking people out with it.

2. Well, just in time for Christmas, I finished the first stippling. Tain's Christmas present took an entire pen's worth of ink, and many packets of advil for hand cramping.

Here ya go:

I didn't bother cleaning it up, so it's in it's slightly smaller raw form. May shrink it down some more, sorry for the size o.O

Now, back to the other's I have going...

I don't know a guy who wouldn't love this for a Christmas present. Truly awesome of you.

4. Kirby Stipple goddess

Patience is definetly needed when doing stipple art. Check out my girlfriends web site: Stipple Hedcut