Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpine Games

Puyo Alpine Games

Duranik, the developer who was once working on an attractive looking side-scrolling shooter for the Atari Jaguar called Native, has suddenly announced a new Atari Lynx game called Alpine Games!

Click here to see the game on their Web site. It's very impressive, especially considering it's coming out for a handheld that was originally released in 1989!

It looks pretty good. If it's fun, I'll buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Graphically it looks pretty impressive considering the systems age. You got to give credit to these people developing commerical quality games for system like the Lynx and Jaguar.

Why don't they develop for a system that doesn't suck ass?

5. The game looks pretty cool.

You can find other recently release Lynx and Jaguar titles at:
    www.telegames.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    I was wondering that, myself.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    From what I understand it's because the code is public and there are no royalties. Basically you can put together a homebrew costing nothing more than your time.

You can do that for the GBA too from what I understand...

9. But if they made it for the GBA, there'd be no chance it'd ever hit the PS2 in all it's glory!

10. Yeah man.... what the fuck is wrong with you? Any game released for the GBA is just another one that we won't get for PS2 or Gamecube. That fucking thing is singlehandedly ruining gaming for everyone!

Pa