Thread: strange gba puzzle game

Johnny Guest

strange gba puzzle game

I was browsing Nintendo's Japanese website when I stumbled upon this. It's some weird puzzle game with a motion detector. Does anyone know anything about this game? Here's the commercial.

2. Wow! That looks really neat-o

Using my masterful (HAH!) Kanji reading skills (not really, but I recognize most of em) I can make out:
    Cocopaguai
    The big title I can't translate/read

After going to bubblefish, here's what it said about moving:
    Moving:
    " It moves and the enjoyment which the sensor cartridge " produces. Game boy advance it just can tilt, the パネッチュ puts out the subaり!

I think the title may be called something along the lines of "Super Happy King" but thats just a random guess.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. That looks really really nice....

Need more info.....

4. I love colorful games. Why oh why do games like Puzzlers and shooters often turn out drab, especially on a system like GBA where it has a lot of colors to pull from.

More info on this title would be great.

5. Disregard my rant.

I am however interested in this game.

6. The name of the game is [korokoro] Puzzle:Happy [Panecchu]
    You match 3 or more 'Panecchu' and they are eliminated, there can also be combos if you eliminate several in succession. You also get bombs which can be combined to set off a huge explosion and rake in the points.
    There are 5 modes of play:
    (1)Jam Battle
    (2)Bomb Knockout
    (3)Bomb Highscore
    (4){A mode where you have to blow up everything with a limited amount of bombs}
    (5)IQ Challenge
    ----
    Don't Know how accurate this is, my Japanese isn't the best
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

7. The motion detector must interact really neatly, since it already sonds like another fun n game.
    It's a mirror image!