Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 'Tis the season

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    sounds like it has more to do with people and behavior than Wal-Mart. Hell, I know no one likes to hear 'videogames made me do it' so is it any different to claim 'Wal-Mart made me do it?'
    Video games aren't evil. Wal-mart is.

2. Ellzey said Wal-Mart officials called later Friday to ask about her sister, and the store apologized and offered to put a DVD player on hold for her.
    Mighty big of them. Maybe they should offer to pay her fucking hospital bills, at least...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Or the DVD player.

4. If you "hate" wal-mart, and don't shop there because you can afford not to, go fuck yourself. They pass the savings onto me, so fuck the Mom & Pop stores. People don't have a divine right to stay in business, if you can't compete on price, and you can't find your niche with service and selection, then its a bad idea to stay in business. Boo hoo. Welcome to capitalism. If you don't like it, move to China.

In addition, it turned out this is like the 16th (!) time this stupid bitch has tried to sue a company for being trampled. WOW. The bad luck this woman must have.

Fuck this bitch. I hope Walmart keeps the DVD player, and countersues her for fraud.

Link: http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...MPLATE=DEFAULT