Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you get your Episode II tickets?

1. I need to get my ass in gear and get tickets...I won't be able to stand it if I know Episode 2 is playing somewhere near me in theaters and I'm not there to see it that day.

2. Well, I might pick them up, next time I'm will be near the theater. Just make sure I will have 3 for the Saturday it opens. I waited like a month before I saw Episode 1, so I might catch 2 early for a change

AND Metal, Welcome to Cinema boards. Nice to see ya here

3. :: holds up tickets :: Muwahahaha! I have me tickets to the very first showing in my town, and it feels oh so good. No to mention that my school will be over with by then, and its the best way to start the summer. I just hope that the place won't be packed with morons who bring light sabers to the movie theatre and cheer and clap at everything, I hate people who clap at movie! The director/actor is not there to hear it so shut the hell up you are ruining the movie!!!!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Originally posted by Clash_Master
    :: holds up tickets :: Muwahahaha! I have me tickets to the very first showing in my town, and it feels oh so good. No to mention that my school will be over with by then, and its the best way to start the summer. I just hope that the place won't be packed with morons who bring light sabers to the movie theatre and cheer and clap at everything, I hate people who clap at movie! The director/actor is not there to hear it so shut the hell up you are ruining the movie!!!!
    So Clash Master were your tickets for the first afternoon showing or a special midnight screening?

Korian

5. Since I'm not going to see it, no. It would be a waste...

6. I already mentioned this to johnpv, I wanted to catch the early showing on Wed...but it's sold out at the location I went to. It's aight tho,...I catch the movie (in digital format) on Opening Day at 6:30!!!! Got two tickets for me and a friend, but we're going to spread the word to our other friends to try to get tickets to go that time as well!

Woo hoo. only one week!!!! Y A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!