Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacman VS

1. I found one on my own...so someone else can have mine.

Thanks, though!

2. Yes, I have since found my own as well. I am still willing to beat up Criticom if needed, though.

3. You're just jealous because I'm a notch higher on the list then you. So booyah.

Also, Shinya - About how much would shipping be?

4. ...

OK I'm in if you can get me one. I'll just PayPal you 5 bucks. Just let me know if and when 1 becomes available.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. Hello,

Id be interested in one if there are any remaining please!, I can paypal the postage cost.

6. i myself can paypal you the postage charge if you have a disc available. please let me know

7. Uh, I want one too.

I work at an EB, so we might be able to exchange freebies or something.

If I need to pay shipping, that's cool too.

8. I'm interested. PM me. Shipping is about $2 first class/media mail?

9. Some of you people fail to follow a simple guideline. I have only received 2 emails, one from Sidez and one from Kron. Since they took the effort to email me which I originally asked from you folks they get first pick. I have 6 extra copies, the first 6 emails get the goodies. For those of you inside the US, shipping is a flat 4 dollars USPS. Outside, again, email me.
    Encounterd an Assailant.
    KOTETSU
    Be Attitude For Gains....

1: Hardiness
    2: Sleight of Hand
    3: Friend Ship

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shinya
    Some of you people fail to follow a simple guideline. I have only received 2 emails, one from Sidez and one from Kron. Since they took the effort to email me which I originally asked from you folks they get first pick. I have 6 extra copies, the first 6 emails get the goodies. For those of you inside the US, shipping is a flat 4 dollars USPS. Outside, again, email me.
    email sent. But one thing you didnt mention in your guidelines was about posting on this forum.